Thank you, Juan… Thank you -sigh- SOO much.
Posted by Aaron Shively
(I’ll preface this post with a personal confession. I’m a dick.)
My close, personal friend… hold on, let me find his name… OH! duh, it’s in the URL of his BLOG… ok… give me a second… Clicking on it…
Does anyone actually buy that I’m typing while clicking and doing other things?
Did I ruin my joke?
Juan Villagrana sent me this
chain post award…
Isn’t it… adorable… -shudder-
The rules are so:
- You must
proudlydisplay the award in a post.
- You must list 5 things about yourself and
all4 of them must be lies!
- And you must then pass this prestigious award on, to
5ANY AMOUNT of deserving bloggers… Which will now be called Bloogers… for absolutely no reason…
Alright, Juan, whatever you say. How’d you come up with bloogers?… weirdo…
Here are the lies and one truth about me.
- I am the walrus
- I killed a man in reno just to watch him die
- I road a tank, held a general’s rank, when the blitzkrieg reigned and the bodies stank
- Smells like teen spirit
- I won’t suffer, be broken, get tired, or wasted; Surrender to nothing or give up what I started and stopped it from end to beginning; A new day is coming and I am finally free.
So… guess what?
Like I said before, I’m a dick… so… I’m going to randomly pick five people from tag surfer.
- Fredi Baker
- Elena Fultz
- Leah Singer (I think that’s her last name)
- Lara Dunning (I think… it’s so damn hard to get these names right)
(btw, Juan… you know I love you… Not like that, but it’s a manly love. A strong manly love… This is starting to sound like a bad Chuck Norris fanfic, so I’ll leave it at that.)